Favro is a fast-growing software startup with worldwide clients and offices in Stockholm, Uppsala, Da Nang, Kyiv, and a subsidiary in the US. The company is on a mission to bring business agility to not only innovative tech companies but also teams in marketing, sales, operations, and executive management. The Favro app for agile planning and collaboration can be used on mobile and desktop alike.
The company already has more than 1000 paying customers around the world ranging from tech startups to unicorns to large enterprises. Favro has been named “Cool Vendor” by Gartner and has top tier venture capital firm Creandum (https://www.creandum.com/) as lead investor.
About the role:
The Vice President, Strategic Accounts, is in need of a right hand who will assist with managing the work of growing the business with strategic accounts. This will include:
- Analysis of customers, data, and markets.
- Manage the development of strategic customer relations.
- Plan and manage strategic customer business development initiatives.
- Plan and manage events related to strategic customer initiatives.
- The role includes plenty of international travel.
What's in it for you?
- Be a part of an already successful and diverse international team with highly motivated individuals striving to bring the agile way of working to all kinds of organizations worldwide (https://www.favro.com/about-us).
- International travel and distributed-first work environment. Short decision paths and rapid action. Team activities fit for a diverse team.
- Work with successful serial entrepreneurs, thought leaders in the community of agile management, and experienced brilliant colleagues recruited globally.
- Put down your laptop in our office in Stockholm, Uppsala, Da Nang and soon in the USA.
- Opportunity for employee stock options.
Who are you?
We are looking for a newly graduated (Bachelor's/ Master's degree or equivalent) with 0-3 years work life experience. Previous experience from working at a startup (min 5 to max 100 employees) is meriting.
We think you:
- Have a brilliant analytical mind. You are probably an introvert but extroverts are welcome too.
- Are matriculate with an eye for details.
- Have great project management skills. Able to manage tasks of a project from start to finish.
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written.
- Naturally tech savvy. Interested in technology and a fast learner of new softwares.
- Very driven and able to work autonomously without direct supervision.
- Like our values for team-work https://www.favro.com/our-principles.
Want a once in a life-time opportunity? Apply today!